Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome to Diaper Cakes by Laura

So...I'm starting a new venture :) I have decided to start selling diaper cakes!! My basic cakes will most likely range from $35-60. I did a search online and there are places selling 2 tier diaper cakes for $75....so I think a four tier cake for $50 will be a good price! The price will go up from there based on any additional items you want to add to the cake. I will post a complete price list with picture examples as I get this venture going.

I will have several basic (but beautiful) cakes that will be priced based on size (number of tiers). Each cake can have a gender theme or be neutral. I have super cute "It's a Girl" and "It's a Boy" ribbon that I tie around each of the tiny gifts hanging on the cake. I can also customize the cake to match the nursery colors or any color you request.

One cute way to make the cake even more of surprise for the mommy is to have me hide items on the inside of the cake. This way, as the mom (and dad) unwraps the cake to use the diapers for their baby, there will be even more surprises of gifts waiting on the inside. For instance, I can hide a cute onesie in one of the layers, a pacifer and pacifer clip in another layer, and more.

SOOO much more to come! I will post my first example Saturday night after I give my first creation to my best friend at her baby shower.

Stay tuned for more details and pass this site along to your friends!! :)

Also...once I get things going...I'm going to post a coupon of some sort to kick things off!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment