Friday, June 11, 2010

My First "Ad"

So...I went ahead and made a listing on craigslist.com to advertise my diaper cakes! Here's the listing...and I'm including pictures!!!

I make beautiful custom diaper cakes. My four tier cake is $40, my three tier cake is $30and my two tier cake is $25. Each tier has a travel size baby toiletry (a four tier cake includes Johnson and Johnson baby powder, baby lotion, baby shampoo, and baby body wash). Each cake is then topped with a matching bottle. I can pretty much use any color ribbon that you need (to match baby's room, mom's favorite color, baby shower theme, etc.). I typically tie a bow around each toiletry-- I can use "It's a Girl", "It's a Boy", or solid color. Please indicate in your email your preference.

Some people enjoy hiding gifts inside each layer of the cake (such as onesies, etc.) as an added surprise for the parents as they go to take apart the cake to use the diapers. Please ask for custom pricing on this. Some also like stuffed animals attached to the cake.

I typically use Huggies "Little Snugglers" size one diapers. If the mom you are buying this for has registered for another brand or prefers another brand, I will try my best to accomodate this request (additioanl charge may apply).

Pick-up and delivery in the Mt. Juliet/Hermitage/Old Hickory area is free. Outside this area may be an additional charge (please inquire and I will do my best to avoid delivery charges).

I require one week between placing the order and pick-up/delivery. If you need it quicker than this, a $10rush fee will apply.

Please email with ANY questions! DiaperCakesByLauraH@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment